Batch I - Last week of December (100 days batch)
Batch II - 3rd /4th week of March (40 days batch)
Batch III - First week of April (30 days batch)
In this course students will be thoroughly prepared for various medical entrance exams.
- Classes are held 6 – days a week (08: 00 AM to 02: 00 PM)
- Class tests are held daily and mock tests are to be held on Sundays.
- Shortcuts & tricks for revision of entire syllabus.
- Study material in all subjects to be given to the students.
- The coaching will be provided for Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
- The entire syllabus of NEET will be discussed.
- During this tenure students are expected to study 6 – 8 hrs. daily in addition to coaching classes.